Education: MS, CCE, CHC, CHSP-FSM
More than 20 Years of Experience in Managing HealthCare Projects and Operations:
- Construction, Clinical Engineering, Healthcare Facility Management, Environmental Health, and Safety, Fire/Life Safety, Compliance, Sustainability, Risk assessment, Emergency Management/Business Continuity, and Operational Excellence.
- Hold several positions in hospitals in the US and recently doing a project in the Middle East of building the first Cleveland Clinic in the UAE (Opening 2015).
- Successfully passed several Joint Commissions Surveys (JCS) and Department of Health inspections and obtained facility accreditations to Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Largescale Project Management—Directed $2B projects in UAE to operationalize the infrastructure of newly constructed Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi including overseeing equipment, systems, technology and safety installations, accreditation, upgrades and modifications, and establishment of policies and processes to ensure quality, efficiency and optimal patient experience.
- Global Regulatory Compliance and Safety—Possesses vast knowledge of all Joint Commission International (JCI) FMS chapter standards, ASHE, AAMI, NFPA fire, and life safety codes and US JC standards.
- Healthcare Facilities Plant and Services Operations Management—Directed all support services and plant services for Southern Maryland Hospital including biomedical engineering, construction/renovation, plant operations, and environmental services. Led implementation of EMR system, installation of diagnostic equipment (Cat scans, MRI suite), special procedural labs, and orthopedic operating room.
- Hospital Environment of Care Leadership—Possess expertise in Clinical Engineering, Medical Technology Integration and Management, Healthcare Business Development, Risk Management, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Emergency Management, Quality, Sustainability, General Services, Transportation, Property/Asset Management, Healthcare Construction/Renovating and Security Operations.